Mon, January 10, 2022
Our Community Centre doors have reopened for the year. While we are super excited about all the brilliant programs and opportunities we have coming up in 2022, we also have many updates about how we'll be starting the year here at Castlehaven.
As a Community Association, we want to remain available to the community and to run activities, whilst prioritising the safety of our staff, volunteers and service users. Therefore, our Community Centre will continue to open from 9:30am - 5:30pm on Monday to Friday. Our Food Bank will continue to operate every Thursday from Clarence Hall, and our Community Parks are open 24/7 for everyone to enjoy.
However, due to the continued Covid-19 situation and rising Omicron cases, we are limiting our capacity and implementing the following safety measures:
• Throughout January, Ageactivity classes for over 60's will be live-streamed via Zoom only and the social walking clubs will not be running. We will look into the possibility of resuming classes in our centre and the walking club in February. However, in the meantime, please see the timetable of our Ageactivity 60+ online sessions here.
• The capacity of our in-person sessions will be limited, and social distancing will be enforced. If you have any questions about a regular session that you attend, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Everybody entering our Community Centre will be required to check in via the NHS Test & Trace app or fill out their details at reception.
• Hand sanitiser and sanitising stations will be available and regular use will be required.
• All participants, service users and staff will be required to wear masks unless medically exempt. (This includes children 12 years of age and older).
• Windows will be open during in-person sessions, and all equipment/furniture will be disinfected with anti-bac wipes and sprays before and after use.
• All participants and service users will be asked to stay at home if they have Covid-19 symptoms.
These measures will be continually reviewed to ensure that we are providing the best service possible for our community. We all must follow these rules to provide a safe environment for everyone to enjoy. If you would like to speak to a member of our team about any of these measures, please email email@example.com or call 020 7485 3386.